Our foundation is built thanks to top eye surgeons along with a very reliable system as well as top equipment widely used in the international centers all over the world.
1) VisuMax – Femtosecond System
With the VisuMax®, ZEISS is significantly shaping the world of refractive surgery. This ground-breaking laser system employs high-performance femtosecond laser technology and is characterized by its outstanding cutting precision, unsurpassed speed and gentle treatment technique. The VisuMax is thus the ideal platform for therapeutic and refractive applications of cutting-edge corneal surgery, including:
Flap – for precise flap cutting for Femto-LASIK and PRESBYOND Laser Blended Vision
Keratoplasty – for a broad spectrum of corneal transplant procedures
Incision for ICR – for tailor-made intracorneal tunnel segments
ReLEx SMILE – the step towards minimally invasive laser vision correction
With ReLEx® SMILE, VisuMax heralds a paradigm shift in refractive surgery: minimally invasive laser vision correction. It completes the unparalleled range of innovative surgical possibilities and creates the ideal preconditions for tapping into new patient groups.
VisuMax is the logical enhancement of the product range for refractive surgeons – and marks another step into the future of corneal surgery, the progress of which ZEISS has been shaping for more than 20 years.
2) MEL90 – Excimer Laser
The 6th generation of excimer laser that intelligently combines proven experience and exciting advancement.
The use of excimer laser technology in refractive surgery starts in 1986 – with ZEISS. The MEL® 90 carries that legacy forward. Successfully combining years of expertise and innovative performance features, it offers users a highly rewarding handling experience.
Specially designed for the needs of the modern refractive surgeon, the MEL 90 incorporates proven safety as well as individually configurable options. Unique product qualities like the FLEXIQUENCE switch function (250 Hz / 500 Hz), the ablation profile Triple-A and the outstanding intra-operative ablation speed of up to 1.3 seconds per diopter create entirely new treatment prospects.
3) The SCHWIND AMARIS 1050RS
This is the product of continuous development work and is the most powerful excimer laser in the AMARIS product family. The innovative laser system delivers an unsurpassed repetition rate of 1050 Hz – currently the highest of all excimer lasers on the market.
The innovative laser system delivers an unsurpassed repetition rate of 1050 Hz – currently the highest of all excimer lasers on the market – and consequently an extremely short ablation time of just 1.3 seconds per dioptre. That means even greater safety and comfort for the patient. The risk of the cornea drying out is minimised, and the length of time the patient has to fixate on the green light is reduced. It is a performance leap that brings maximum safety and enhanced patient comfort.
The Automatic Fluence Level Adjustment (AFLA) method ensures an ideally balanced ration between the total number of laser pulses and the energy delivered. About 80 percent of the ablation is performed with a high fluence value. For the fine work – the remaining 20 percent – the laser system automatically switches to a lower fluence.
BỆNH VIỆN MẮT QUỐC TẾ DND – BẮC GIANG International Eye Hospital
🏥 Địa chỉ: Đường Bàng Bá Lân, P. Dĩnh Kế, TP. Bắc Giang.
☎️ Điện thoại: 02046 25 26 27
🏨 CS1: 128 Bùi Thị Xuân – Hai Bà Trưng – Hà Nội.
📬 CS2: Đường Bàng Bá Lân, P. Dĩnh Kế, TP. Bắc Giang.
📬 CS3: 250 Trường Chinh, P. Tân Bình, TP. Hải Dương.